Considering retiring or moving to Mexico full or part-time and have questions about medical services? Look no further! The English Speaker’s Guide to Medical Care in Mexico, by author Monica Rix Paxson, simply and clearly outlines a wide variety of medically-related topics and easily accessible resources pertinent to the entire country of Mexico.
The English Speaker’s Guide to Medical Care in Mexico addresses topics such as:
• Why is medical care more affordable in Mexico?
• Will Medicare cover me in Mexico?
• How can I find an English speaking doctor in Mexico?
• How are hospitals and medical treatment different?
• What do I need to do in an emergency?
• Will my insurance from my job cover me during my visit to Mexico?
• Will I be able to get quality pharmaceuticals?
with Case Studies regarding the following health concerns: Bariatric, Cosmetic and Heart Surgery, Disabled Veterans, Employees, Expat Retirees, Tourists, Infertile Couples, Joint Replacement, Long-Term Care and Organ Transplants.
Monica Rix Paxson is an award winning writer. Along with ‘The English Speaker’s Guide to Medical Care in Mexico’, Monica has written Amazon.com’s best-selling planetary science book Dead Mars, Dying Earth and The Fabulous Money Making Garage Sale Kit – a “how to” guide.
Monica’s articles are featured in numerous magazines and newspapers and she has been a guest on Good Morning America, CNN, CBS This Morning and Coast to Coast. Monica lives high up in the central Mexico mountain range in a small eco-village outside of Tepoztlán, Morelos.