Looking for a supportive, tailor-made travel experience where you can discover Mexico’s diverse culture in an authentic setting?
Vacation Experiencia offers authentic 8-day learning vacations high in the central Mexican mountains in the idyllic village of Tepoztlán, an hour from the Mexico City airport.
Vacation Experiencia is designed for travelers and retirees who prefer to learn about Mexico’s diverse climate, cuisine and history in a safe, comfortable setting.
Participants are accompanied by local experts, artisans and fully-trained bilingual native speakers with the added opportunity of encountering locals and expatriots in their day-to-day life.
Each fun-packed day is based on a different theme (and integrated with basic Spanish). Following is some of the activities participants can join in on:
– Swim and play at Rio Las Estacas natural springs
– Dine and dance at popular local eateries and nightclubs
– Be introduced to special recipes and regional ingredients
– Visit pre-Columbian archaeological ruins and pyramids
– Visit Taxco – Mexico’s legendary silver destination
– Visit Acapantzingo Botanical Gardens
– Be introduced to the healing properties of Mexico’s indigenous plants
– Learn about Mexico’s Health and Medical Care System
Whether you want to visit or retire to Mexico, Vacation Experiencia is the perfect opportunity to become familiar with the ‘real’ Mexico!
Click THIS LINK for complete information
For booking, please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org